Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where to Begin?

The truth is I've never thought about starting a blog. So why now? Well, the initial motivation stemmed from a discussion on the mommy board that I am honored to be a part of. Several of the AMAZING women on there have blogs that I follow and enjoy reading from time to time. After having a discussion about blogging, I got to thinking that it would be a good idea for several reasons. Through this blog, I will be able to keep our family updated about the major and not-so-major happenings in our lives, even the ones 3,000 miles away. My girls will have something to look back at, and even contribute to, when they're older. I haven't been the greatest at keeping my girls baby books updated. Actually, I haven't touched Cadence's in a loooong time, and I have yet to begin one for Aaryn (shame on me). Hopefully, I'll be able to stick with blogging so that some of the most precious moments in our lives are documented somewhere. Life is hectic. It's not easy working outside of the home full-time, taking care of two small children, taking care of my home, and being a wife all at the same time, but I manage. So this blog is dedicated to the stories of our lives with our beautiful children. I guarantee you'll be thoroughly entertained. The stories I have will make you laugh, some will make you wonder, and others may make you cry. Whatever your thoughts and feelings, we hope you'll embark on this journey called "life" with us. Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. Blogs are great for those very reasons! I think it's wonderful that my kids will be able to read my blog when they are older-- they will be able to read details of their childhood that I may forget.
    (I was lurking and saw your link... :) Love your layout!)

    ReplyDelete