Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You, God!

Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever. For the LORD loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. They will be protected forever.
Psalm 37:27-28
My husband's job is about an hour away from where we live. He usually gets off work between 1 and 2am. Monday morning around 2:15 am, I was awakened from a terrible feeling that something was wrong. My husband wasn't home yet, so I called him on his cell phone. He told me that he had fell asleep at the wheel and had run the car into a guardrail on the highway. He walked away from the accident without a single scratch. Thank God! Things could have been much worse and I could be without a husband; my girls without a father. This confirms the power of God, prayer, and faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment