Sunday, January 10, 2010

8 Months Old!

Aaryn is 8 months old today. She's such a big girl now, not my little newborn anymore. It's hard to believe that in just 4 months, she'll be a year old. A YEAR OLD!! Boy, does time fly.

Since my last post, Aaryn has gotten her two bottom front teeth. They popped up right around Christmas (how appropriate). We've all learned that those things are sharp. OUCH! They're also very cute!

The girls are starting to become best friends. Aaryn's at the age now where she can follow her sister around and play with her. Sometimes Cadence is a little rough, but Aaryn seems to forgive her pretty quickly. I love watching them play together, and I pray that they are always close as they get older.

Aaryn is still army crawling. We're beginning to believe that is just her preferred method of mobility. She doesn't seem at all interested in getting up on her knees to crawl. She's also pulling up and cruising around the table (I have a video that I will post later). I don't remember her sister doing that until around 9 months old.

Check out those teeth!!


I really wish I had a PAUSE button, so I can keep her at 8 months old, but the reality is that she's going to grow up and one day have a family of her own...and I'm okay with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment