Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF!

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! I will pay good money to the person who finds that bus that hit me this week. I feel like a walking zombie. This week has really hit me hard due to several circumstances this week. In just this week, Aaryn has been sick and refusing to sleep, my team of 3 at work has become a team of 1 (ME) due to my boss's child being born and the secretary being sick, John started a new semester at school, which means I pretty much have to take care of all of the housework by myself, everything that can possibly go wrong at work has, etc., etc., etc...

The point is...I'm thankful that today is Friday and I'm even more thankful that John has 3 days off so, hopefully, I can get a little rest before starting over again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment